For Bakkegården hear a beautiful large park-like garden where brook meanders and fruit trees bloom.
Enjoy morning sun from the terrace and let the kids go exploring, maybe meet in deer, pheasant or hare which has its course through the garden.
If you feel like a brisk walk through the woods or a trip out to the dike, where there are views of the Wadden Sea, just outside the door. A beautiful area for people of all ages.
There is also the possibility of visiting vicinity's attractions:
* Wadden Sea Centre (200 m)
* Ribe Viking Centre (5 km.)
* Ribe, Denmark's oldest town (10 km.)
* Ribe Art Museum (10 km.)
* Mandø Inn (10 km.)
* Skærbæk Swimming (20 km.)
* Romo, Europe's widest beach (35 km.)
* Legoland (68 km.)
* Danfoss Universe (96 km.)